On February 1, 2018 the old Retirement Service Center was phased out, replaced by ...
My Retirement Connection (MRC)
(Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
information about the changes was sent to all retirees with a link to this website: sempra.com/MyRetirementConnection
What is Not changing:
- Monthly pension payments
- Medical or dental benefits
- If you
receive a bill for medical and dental premiums, from now on the will be mailed out the 25th of each month instead of the 1st.
- If you are paying for your medical and dental premiums through auto pay, you must re-enroll (your payment
is not going to the same company any more).
- If you are paying your medical and dental premiums
by credit card, you musr find another payment method.
What else should you do?
- Go to the MRC website to check and and update your beneficiaries. In the transition, many beneficiaries have been
- Update your profile; most contact info will be outdated and incorrect.